Are you a beginner to exercises? Do you want an exercise plan to lose weight? Do you want to lose weight from your home? Do you want to lose weight without a single equipment? You are in the right place and here I’m going to point out exercise plan to lose weight for beginners at home without equipment. Being physically fit is crucial when it comes to our overall health. However, a lot of us don’t have the time to hit the gym to perform certain exercises that help burn additional fat around our body. To transform your body to look physically fit and healthy, you have to set out time to exercise. Even if you plan on working out today as a beginner and you don’t want to make use of equipment, you can still blitz a considerable amount of fat by performing some great cardio exercises at the comfort of your home. Through this post, I’m going to discuss exercise plan to lose weight for beginners at home without single equipment.
You May Like: Advantages & Disadvantages of Eating Seafood
In conjunction with a healthy diet, performing certain exercises can help boost your metabolism and transform your body into a fat burning machine. So even if you do not have the luxury of attaining a gym membership because of your busy schedule, I am going to give you a glimpse of some fantastic exercises that can help you lose weight as a beginner with no equipment! All you need is you, your will, your time and your home.
Exercise Plan To Lose Weight For Beginners At Home
How this exercise plan works:
This workout program is for four weeks long. However, you can add extra days or weeks, but this depends on how much weight you want to lose. All you have to do is follow this workout routine and try as much as possible to revamp your eating habits by eating the right food in the right quantities, and you will be well on your way to having that perfectly toned body you desire.
Now, for up to five days a week, ensure to do one set of each exercise consistently with little rest between the moves. When you’re done with the entire circuit, take your time and rest for 45-60 seconds and then repeat the whole process two more times which makes a total of three courses.
Let’s get started, shall we!
1 – Prisoner Squat
This is one of the most efficient stay-at-home exercises for beginners, proper execution of this move can burn lots of calories thus giving the best chance of losing weight without much hassle. This exercise targets the lower body as the hand position placed above the head extends your chest thus teaching you the right thoracic extension.
- For starters, stand as you can and tilt the body a little bit forward with the feet spread shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands or fingers behind your head.
- Now lower your body as low as you can simply by pushing your hips back and bending your knees.
- Remain in that position for a few seconds, after that steadily push you back to the initial position.
2 – Pike walk
This is yet another useful exercise that targets the upper body. If your target is to get rid of arm fat, this pushes up variation is the move for you. This cardio move tones your chest, back, shoulders, and the results are very noticeable.
- Begin by standing straight with your feet together and arms at your sides.
- Now, Bend over and place your hands on the floor. Ensure that your legs are straight.
- Slowly walk your hands forward preferably into a plank position and perform at least one regular push-up.
- Maintaining that position, walk your feet up until they are close to your hands. One rep has been completed.
3 – Bodyweight Lunge
As a beginner, one of the most recommended exercises that you can do from the comfort of your home to lose weight is the body weight lunge. Lunges are great for the lower part of the body such as the glutes and calves, and they can help regulate imbalances.
- Start by standing with your arms by your sides.
- Now gently cross your arms in front of your chest, or you can place the hands on your hips.
- Step forward with your right leg and lower your body steadily until the front knee is bent at least 90 degrees.
- Maintain that position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position as quickly as possible.
- Repeat the whole process with your left leg.
4 – Push-ups
A push-up is one of the most essential and highly effective total body functional movements that is perfect for increasing strength and shedding those extra pounds. It affects both the core and lower body respectively. Just like the rest of the other exercises, you don’t need to hit the gym to perform this move as it can be done at home without any equipment.
- Firstly, Get into a plank position, and then place your hands firmly on the floor.
- Now ground your toes into the floor to stabilize your lower half. Tighten your abs, engage glutes and hamstrings, and make sure your back is flattened so your entire body is neutral.
- Begin to lower your body, still keeping your back flat until your chest grazes the ground.
- Still maintaining an engaged core, exhale as you push yourself back to the initial position.
- Repeat the move for at least 10 to 20 reps or as many times as you can.
5 – Figure 8 Lunges
Figure 8 lunges is another best exercise plan to lose weight for beginners at home. Lunge exercises are a tried-and-true way to tone your butt. Add this twist on the traditional lunge to work your upper body. You’ll feel the burn in your shoulders, back and arms in a good way.
- Stand with your feet together and arms place by your sides.
- Step your right leg into a basic lunge and place arms down and across the left hip.
- Now quickly step your right foot back directly next to the left foot. Swing your arms to the right, then reverse to the other side. Ensure that your arms make a figure 8 pattern.
- One repetition has been completed. Now, do at least 10 to 20 reps as fast as possible.
So far so good we have seen various exercises you can quickly perform at the comfort of your home as a beginner, and the best part is that none of them requires any equipment. So there you have it! Just remember that weight-loss is a two-sided thing, you have to keep your diet in check by eating lots of fruits and vegetables, lean meats, nuts, etc. Also, remember to limit your intake of carbohydrate. It’s now left to you to follow this plan and get that perfect body you desire. Share this post with your friends and family by clicking any of the social buttons below. Use the comment box below for your valuable suggestions. I always welcome your comments and suggestions.