What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. A Friend is one of the most precious gifts to anyone who has at least one true friend. Someone walking behind you and you may not lead. Someone walking in front of you and you may not follow. But only a few walk beside you and you can identify them as your true friends. Honestly, it is better to walk with a friend in the dark rather than walk alone in the light. If you have some true friends, no matter how much life is sucking, they can make you laugh. Through this article, I’m going to discuss how to identify this best friend.
You May Like: Top 10 Reason Why Honesty Is Important In A Friendship
“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.” Said by author Henri J.M. Nouwen. How true is that?? Very thoughtful and truthful lines.
Of course, it is difficult to find a true friend, but once you found, don’t let them go away under any circumstance. You may have loads and loads of friends, but only a few of those would be your best/true friends. So it’s your responsibility to pick true friends. All of your friends hanging around you when you are cool, but only your true friends hanging around you even when you are a fool. So, what is a friend? and how to identify the best friend? here I’m going to give some tips about identifying true friends. It may help you, I guess.
You May Also Like: Best 33 Short Friendship Quotes And Sayings You Should Have To Know
How To Identify The Best Friend?
- A friend, who doesn’t make you feel like a horrible person
- A friend, who make you feel comfortable enough to their place
- A friend, who answered your call even in the early morning
- A friend, who accept your family exactly like his family
- A friend, who helped you to move even at you difficult situation
- A friend, who will be happy and proud at your successful achievements
- A friend, who happy to share his happy and sad moments with you
- A friend, who remains the same with you, after falling in a relationship
- A friend, who never allow you to do any stupid things
Do you have such a friend with these qualities? Then don’t allow him/her to go away from you.