In this world, most of the people need Inspiration and Motivation in order to carry their life with peaceful and successful. Lots of people don’t care about what their parents teach them, but those people pay attention and care too much when famous people teach them. This is funny but true. Everyone have at least a role model in their life and follow their lifestyle. It’s good or bad they accept what their role model said. There are loads of inspirational quotes said by famous people and here I’m going to bring down some great inspirational quotes by famous people. Some of them, I’m going to mention here might be your role model. Alright, let’s see some great Motivational and Inspirational quotes by famous people.
Inspirational Quotes By Famous People
The Brazilian, Paulo Coelho is born on 24th of August 1947. He is a Novelist, Lyricist, and Musician and he received many more international awards. One of his novel called “The Alchemist” is the most famous novel and its written in more than 80 languages. He considered as all-time bestselling Portuguese language author. Let’s see his some of the great quotes.
- “I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfill our destiny, but our fate is sealed”
- “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure”
- “No one can lie, no one can hide anything, when he looks directly into someone’s eyes”
- “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering”
- “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience”
- “Everything that happens once, can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time”
- “Of course, to have money is just great because you can do what you think is important to you. I always was a rich person because money’s not related to happiness”
One of the great and simple personality in our living era. Pope Francis born on 17th of December 1936 in Argentina. He taught and live simplicity in life and lots of people follow his simplicity. Pope Francis mostly love poor and sick people and he produces extra care on little children. Have a look, what Pope Francis taught us by quotes.
- “Although the life of a person is in a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow. You have to trust God”
- “A little bit of mercy makes the world less cold and more just”
- “The Pope loves everyone, rich and poor alike, but the Pope has the duty, in Christ’s name, to remind the rich to help the poor, to respect them, to promote them”
- “I believe in God – not in a Catholic God; there is no Catholic God. There is God, and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being”
- “Life is a journey. When we stop, things don’t go right”
- “Among us, who is above must be in service of the others. This doesn’t mean we have to wash each other’s feet every day, but we must help one another”
- “Money has to serve, not to rule”
- “I am a sinner. This is the most accurate definition. It is not a figure of speech, a literary genre. I am a sinner”
You May Like: Best 33 Daily Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes For Men And Women
The great personality who led India to Independence, we called Mahatma Gandhi who was born on 2nd of October 1869 and was died on 30th of January 1948. All the people remember Mahatma Gandhi, especially on their Independence day. Most of the people, especially Indian people take Mahatma Gandhi as their role model and follow his steps. Let’s what Mahatma Gandhi taught us through his inspirational quotes.
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever”
- “The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated”
- “In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart”
- “If we want to reach real peace in this world, we should start educating children”
- “Strengths does not come from wining. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”
- “You may never know what results come of your actions. But if you do nothing, there will be no results”
The 16th president of United States, Abraham Lincoln was born on 12th of February 1809 and died on 15th of April 1865. His Inspirational and motivational quotes help lots of people even now. Have a look at his some of the great inspirational quotes.
- “The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read”
- “You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time”
- “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe”
- “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm”
- “Stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong”
One of the greatest heavyweight sportsmen, Muhammad Ali is from America and born on 17th of January 1942. People called him as “The greatest”, “The people’s Champion”, “The Louisville lip”. In his boxing career, he played 61 fights and won 56 of those and lost only 5 matches. Apart from boxing, he always encourages people with his inspirational and motivational quotes. Let’s see some fo his great inspirational quotes.
- “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything”
- “Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams – they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do – they all contain truths”
- “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life”
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion”
You may also like: Best 33 Short Friendship Quotes And Sayings You Should Have To Know
In this post, I mentioned only five great personality’s Inspirational quotes. There are lot more quotes in search engines, but these are the best of them, in my view. Inspirational quotes by famous people are really needful and helpful for the people who living in this current world. So, hopefully, this article may admire you in some ways and if so, like and share the button below. Also, I always welcome your suggestions and comments.