The most successful business magnet, my personal favorite icon, the great American Warren Buffett born on 30th of August 1930. This almost 85-year-old great personality admired by so many people and proudly I’m one of them. Warren Buffett quotes on life are really famous in most of the social network sites and search engines. He is consistently coming inside top 5 world’s wealthiest persons in each year and currently, (2nd of January 2015) Warren Buffett is the second richest person in the world with the net worth of $73.8 billion and Microsoft Biggie Bill Gates remains in first place with the net worth of $81.1 billion. In this post, I’m going to figure out some best Warren Buffett quotes on life. Before that let’s see how this guy raised to second richest man in the world.
You May Like: 65+ Quotes That Describe You For Facebook, Whatsapp, And Instagram
What he did for this Position
When I heard about Warren Buffett I wonder what he did for becoming to hold a position in top 5 richest persons in the world for long years. Nothing but saving, I conclude after reading most of the books about Warren Buffett. He starts his primary education in Rose Hill elementary school and he finished his BSc in Business Administration at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. After that, he applied at Harvard business school for his masters but the application was rejected but he enrolled at Columbia Business school and successfully finished his MSc in Economics in 1951. The following ‘Warren Buffett quotes on life image’ completely push me to follow his steps and rules.
When he was a child he interested to make and save money. Those days he sold Chewing gums, Coca-cola and weekly magazines door to door. when he was in high school he made money delivering newspapers, selling golf balls and stamps. This is how he starts to make money in his early days. You might do the same door to door delivery in your school days. But why he is a billionaire and you are not?? He saves the money all the time which brings him to this position. In 1945 he made another step which took him to next level. Warren Buffett and his friend bought a used pinball machine and placed it in a local barbershop. Once he felt that he made a reasonable money from that, soon he bought and placed more pinball machines in different barber shops. From childhood Warren Buffett interest in stock markets which make him buy his first 3 shares at the age of 11. In 1950, when he was 20, he had made and saved $9,800 which almost equals to $100,000 in 2014. With these small experiences, Buffett worked from 1951 to 1954 at Buffett-Falk & Co. as an investment salesman; from 1954 to 1956 at Graham-Newman Corp., as a securities analyst; from 1956 to 1969 at Buffett Partnership, Ltd. as a general partner and beginning in 1970 as Berkshire Hathaway Inc Chairman and CEO. Alright, let’s see some Best quotes produced by the great Warren Buffett.
Warren Buffett Quotes on Life
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you will do things differently”
- “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing”
- “I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years”
- “Rule No 1: Never lose money. Rule No 2: Never forget Rule No 1”
- “Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction”
- “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful”
- “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks”
- “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken”
- “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you will drift in that direction”
- “In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always clearer than the windshield”
- “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute”
- “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price”
- “We enjoy the process far more than the proceeds”
- “You do things when the opportunities come along. I have had periods in my life when I have had a bundle of ideas come along, and I have had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not I won’t do a damn thing”
- “Only buy something that you would be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.”
- “I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars, I look around for 1-foot bar that I can step over”
- “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant”
- “I made my first investment at age 11. I was wasting my life up until then”
You May Also Like: Essay On Time Management For Students Success In English
These are the best Warren Buffett Quotes on life and there are much more. In fact, Warren Buffett Quotes on life, motivate lots of youngsters in different ways. It’s really hard to see people who save money these days. But, Saving money bring you to a different level, which I learned from the great Warren Buffett. Some of you may know more about Warren Buffett than this article and you can share those good things about him in the comment box which will definitely encourage lots of people. Warren Buffett is in nearly 85 now and I wish him to live long years and motivate people by his Quotes and Life. Like and share this article and let your friends read.