Love is beautiful. Yes, it is the best feeling in the world. But, according to a survey, only 20% to 30% of love get succeed. Rest of more than 70% of love not able to get through and it gets to break up or get the divorce in the end. Why does this happen? Why more than half of the love get pain at some point? It’s all because of losing four things that Trust, Loyalty, Respect and Honesty and these will ultimately ruin your relationship at some point. Both boy and girl love each other, find the differences, understand each other, make a single path and just walk through it. When you love truly and face a breakup means, you definitely get hurt. It’s so hard to know that your partner thinks he/she will be better off without you. Why break up is so painful? Why break up change your life completely?
You may also like: Best 10 Sad Love Quotes For Him From The Heart In English
Why Break up is so Painful and Change your Life
Break up is the worst thing in everyone’s life. None of the medicine will cure this worst feeling in the world. Here are the top 5 signs that you should Break up. One of the red flags of break up is your partner start distancing either physically or emotionally. Suddenly your partner may make a distance and seem to be avoiding the typical couple activities that you were used to doing together. These sudden distance indicate that things are heading wrong in your relationship. Another red flag of break up is your partner makes significant changes in his/her daily routine. When your partner is avoiding you and rearranged his/her entire schedule in order to spend less time with you means your relationship is traveling in a wrong way, and it will end up soon.
One more noticeable red flag for break up is a change in the frequency of your arguments. Fighting in a relationship is the most likable thing to build your relationship with understanding each other. But be quick to rejoice by forgiving each other. A sudden reduction of fights and arguments in your relationship is not good at all. Which means that your partner has started to minimize his/her emotional investment.
Things you need to focus after the Breakup
Finding love is easy, Loving your life partner is hard, Go through with the same person for several years and build your relationship stronger is the most difficult part. But once you break up after you establish a healthy relationship is unacceptable. This is why Break up is so painful, and it will entirely change your life. Here I’m going to give some tips on how to be strong after a breakup and what are the things you need to focus after the break-up.
- Don’t pretend that you are fine. Instead, spend a whole night in crying and do whatever which takes you to get it out from there.
- When you 2 broke up, it likely happened for a reason. So don’t try to see or talk or even don’t send a text to your EX.
- Don’t be crazy. It’s so easy to go out and slash their tires, key their cars, egg their house or even spread rumors about them. But don’t do it as it won’t get you anywhere. Just play nice.
- Don’t change your appearance. Just make your appearance as usual.
- Keep good friends around you. Friends always keep you busy and they can also help you gain perspective.
- Most of the relationship have a start and end date. So just forgive and forget.
- Just because he/she broke up with you doesn’t mean that you are worthless. There are plenty of other people who want you and would be willing to treat you even better than your EX. So just focus on being positive.
- Once you broke up is hurting you much. This is why break up is so painful. But you can change this painful moment by keeping busy yourself.
- When your brain gets more forward thinking, it takes you out of the past. So always think forward.
- Go out shopping, Socialize and try to occupy with other people as much as you can.
- In a right relationship, we always become half of the other person instead of a unique version of ourselves. So after break up, it’s easy to find who you really are.
- Do Exercise. It’s one of the best ways of relief from frustration and pain.
You May Also Like: Best 15 Short Inspirational Love Poems For The One You Love And Miss
Love is cute when it’s new, but it is most beautiful when it lasts. So, boy or girl, whatever, you guys are the responsible for your relationship and make it beautiful. Breakups happen for some reason, but, don’t create a chance which guides you to break up. Try to make yourself worth to love. Whatever it is, Breakups are really hard to accept. This is why break up is so painful, and it will change you. But don’t let anything to change you. Just move on because life has to go on. “Love is the hardest habit to break and the most difficult to satisfy” Said by Drew Barrymore. That is so true.