Why students need more motivation and inspiration from others? Every student has different goals and ambitions in their life. But they really struggle to get through and achieve their goals. Such students extremely looking for help from others. So teachers, parents and other elder people have to motivate them in order to achieve their goals. Many students having a role model in their life and follow those role model’s advises and rules. In this post, I’m going to bring down best 5 role models or famous people and figure out what are their motivational quotes for students success. So students read through all these motivational quotes and take your steps toward the goal.
You May Also Like: Inspirational Quotes about Life and Happiness
Motivational Quotes For Students Success
One of the great scientist and former president of India, Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam is born on 15th of October 1931 in Tamil Nadu, India. He considered as a great leader of India and every Indian love him a lot. He serves as a professor as well and he taught lots of inspired messages to students and every people. Let’s see some important quotes of him.
- “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions”
- “If you salute your duty, you no need to salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody”
- “Don’t take rest after your first victory. Because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck”
- “Dream is not what you see in your sleep, but it is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep”
- “One best book is equal to 100 good friends, but one best friend is equal to a library”
- “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits and surely your habits change your future”
- “Life and Time are the world’s best teachers. Life teaches us to make good use of time and Time teaches us the value of Life”
- “Don’t read success stories, you will get the only message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success”
- “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal”
- “Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity”
- “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers”
- “Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around”
The American number one business magnate, Bill Gates born on 28th of October 1955. He is the number one richest man in the world at the moment. Do you believe that this guy becomes this position after a drop from Harvard University? He is such a genius and well-behaved personality and he continuously helps lots of charities. Alright, now have a look, what he taught to our generation with his inspirational quotes.
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure”
- “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good”
- “Some people, through luck and skill, end up with a lot of assets. If you’re good at kicking a ball, writing software, investing in stocks, it pays extremely well”
- “Until we’re educating every kid in a fantastic way until every inner city is cleaned up, there is no shortage of things to do”
- “Lectures should go from being like the family singing around the piano to high-quality concerts”
- “If you born poor, it’s not your mistake. But if you die poor, it’s your mistake”
- “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it”
- “My Children, of course, will have a computer. But first thing they will get books”
- “I failed in some subjects in the exam but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I’m the owner of Microsoft”
- “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself”
Another American business magnet, Warren Buffet is born on 30th of August 1930. Consistently he ranked among top 5 wealthiest people in the world and the moment he is in number 3. One of the best encourager for all youngsters. Do you want to know how he gets this position.. Just go through Warren Buffet quotes on life. Alright, let’s see some of the motivational quotes from Warren Buffet.
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you will do things differently”
- “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing”
- “Rule No 1: Never lose money. Rule No 2: Never forget Rule No 1″
- “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful”
- “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you will drift in that direction”
- “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price”
- “Only buy something that you would be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years”
- “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant”
I don’t need to talk about Apple product as you all know about that very well. Steve Jobs is the founder of Apple company. One of the great personality and a great example of youngsters and students. He born on 24th of February 1955 and passed away on 5th October 2011. In fact, the whole world misses him a lot. But he left so many thoughts with us. Let’s see what he taught through quotes.
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me”
- “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith”
- “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on”
- “Older people sit down and ask, ‘What is it?’ but the boy asks, ‘What can I do with it?'”
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do”
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life”
Master of physics of all time and no one will replace his place. He born on 14th of March 1879 in German and passed away on 18th of April 1955. He is best known in popular culture for his mass-energy equivalence formula E=Mc2. Alright, let’s see his motivational quotes for students success.
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else”
- “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding”
- “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile”
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value”
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new”
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”
- “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle”
- “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler”
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think”
These are the best Motivational quotes for students success given by some great people. One of these famous people might me your role model. Take these great motivational or inspirational quotes inside your life and work hard for your successful future. If you like this like and share below. Write your suggestions in the comment box.